Qualification – “The Coffee Date”
This is a casual, no pressure meeting where we get to know you and you get to know us. We use this meeting to find out what you’re looking for to determine if we’ll be a good fit. If there are any red flags, awkward silences, or weird vibes, then we simply part ways, no harm no foul. If we have a great conversation, both parties are comfortable and the conversation flows nicely then we’ll talk about taking the next step, which leads us into Discovery.
Discovery (1-5 Meetings)
Discovery is a series of interactions designed to help us create a Comprehensive Plan of Action for your business. We cover a variety of topics that include but are not limited to:
- Project Scope Pricing
- Business Overview: Structure, Services Offered, Price Points, Staff
- USP: What makes you different?
- Values, Beliefs
- Target Audience
- Ideal Client
- Marketing Tactics
- Current Web Presence
- Short & Long Term Goals
- Obstacles, Struggles, Frustrations
- Professional analysis of current website
Upon conclusion of Discovery we provide you with a tangible, printed, and valuable Plan of Action that will:
1. Provide a deep understanding of the company and scope of the project.
2. Identify current online positioning, convey the scope of work needed to improve the online presence, strengthen marketing efforts, and improve internal efficiency when it comes to the website.
3. Provide professional recommendations that, in conjunction with the project scope, will provide a roadmap towards an improved online presence.
The Plan of Action will guide you through the next step regardless of what web design company you choose to hire.
Upon completion of Discovery, we, 406 Marketing & Design, will provide you with our Proposal & Project Estimate to execute the comprehensive Plan of Action.
To Hire or Not to Hire?
The next step is entirely up to you.